|Ruqyah Pasien | Foto : Media Cirebon|
Ruqyah Cirebon -What is a good and correct ruqyah procedure ? A good ruqyah reads several verses in the Quran along with a prayer to the patient who wants to be in ruqyah . Ruqyah is an Islamic healing therapy technique .
Ruqyah technique is one of the media to fortify oneself from magical interference. The implementation of ruqyah is in line with the Qur'an Surah Al-Isra verse 82 which explains that the Qur'an was revealed as a medicine for humans.
For this reason, Ruqyah in Cirebon summarizes several procedures for carrying out ruqyah according to the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad .
Ruqyah Syar'iyah is a Ruqyah that is in accordance with the teachings of the Prophet SAW , because ruqyah syar'iyyah uses prayer readings and dhikr from Al-Quran verses as intermediaries to heal. As Allah SWT said in Surah Al-Isra verse 82:
لُ الۡـقُرۡاٰنِ ا وَّرَحۡمَةٌ لِّـلۡمُؤۡمِنِيۡنَۙ لَا الظّٰلِمِيۡنَ اِلَّا ارًا””
Arabic-Latin: Wa nunazzilu minal-qur`āni mā huwa syifā`uw wa raḥmatul lil-mu`minīna wa lā yazīduẓ-ẓālimīna illā typicalārā
Meaning: "And We send down from the Qur'an (something) which is an antidote and a mercy for those who believe, while for those who do wrong (the Qur'an) it will only increase losses."
The following is a complete ruqyah procedure with an antidote to magic / demons:
1. Performing ablution, before performing ruqyah , it is preferable to perform ablution first so that it is pure from hadas, so that it is valid when reading the thayyibah sentence.
2. Read the verses of the Koran that are often used for ruqyah with the intention. Some of the letters that must be read are the verse of the chair, the last two verses of Surah al-Baqarah, Surah al-Ikhlas, al-Falaq, and an-Nas, and so on.
3. Read the prayer that the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam taught.
الله لا اله الا هو الحى القيوم لا تاخذه سنة ولا نوم له ما فى السموت وما فى الارض من ذا الذى يشفع عنده الا باذنه يعلم ما بين ايديهم وما خلفهم ولا يحيطون بشىء من علمه الا بما شآء وسع كرسيه السموت والارض ولا يوده حفظهما و الۡعَلِىُّ الۡعَظِيۡمُ
Arabic-Latin: "Allāhu lā ilāha illā huw, al-ḥayyul-qayyụm, lā ta`khużuhụ sinatuw wa lā na`ụm, lahụ mā fis-samāwāti wa mā fil-arḍ, man allażī yasyfa'u bi 'indahniū , ya'lamu mā baina aidīhim wa mā khalfahum, wa lā yuḥīṭụna bisyai`im min 'ilmihī illā bimā syā`, wasi'a Kursiyyuhus-samāwāti wal-arḍ, wa lā ya`ụduhụ ifẓuhumā, wa huwal-''m "
Meaning: "Allah, there is no god but Him. The Most Living, Who continuously takes care of (His creatures), does not sleep and does not sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and what is on the earth. No one can intercede on His side without His permission. He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they know nothing of His knowledge except what He wills. His seat covers the heavens and the earth. And He does not find it difficult to maintain both, and He is Most High, Most Great. (Sura Al-Baqarah: 255).
4. Next, rub your hands on the aching limb.
5. Read the verses of ruqyah by holding a glass of clean water in your mouth, then after reading the prayer , the water can be drunk.
6. Put your trust in Allah SWT , with the hope that all your illnesses will be cured quickly, and the magic that is in your body will quickly disappear.
That is above a series of ruqyah procedures that are in accordance with the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad along with reading the ruqyah prayer for an antidote to magic. Hope it is useful.
Referensi : https://www.sewaktu.com